Bay Park has been in the Nassau County park system since 1947 and is located in the southwest corner of the county, in East Rockaway. This 96-acre park offers the following activities:
- An outdoor roller rink is open and available for charter Fees are $30 for a single session and $25 per session for multiple use (minimum usage: three times).
- A new and large playground offers various activities, including a spray pool, and lots of room for running and jumping.
- A 9-hole, par-30 golf course is open between March and December. The course is 1,956 yards, with holes ranging from 130 yards to 352 yards. There is also a putting green and a clubhouse. Call 571-7244 for reservations and waiting times. Click here for link to Nassau County Golf.
Fishing and boating:
- A fishing dock is open year-round (weather permitting), along with a transient sailboat launch and launch ramp (three-slip boat ramp; Leisure Pass and permit required). Call 571-7245 for information.
Dog run (Closed for construction until further notice):
- A dog run includes separate areas for big and small dogs; it is located on the east side of the park by the ballfields. Please note that dogs are not allowed in any County parks or preserves, with the exception of the dog runs.
- A bocci court and horseshoe pit are available.