City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/

Renewing a License

To renew your license you must submit a valid certificate of business liability insurance with your completed and proper payment (certified check or money order only).  Payment should be made payable to the County of Nassau.


Click here to get details on the insurance requirements.


If you have an address change, the following procedure must be followed:


CORPORATIONS:  You must indicate the new address and phone number on the renewal and submit.


TRADE NAMES AND PARTNERSHIPS:  You must amend your address with the Nassau County Clerk's office (571-1441), and submit a copy of the filed amendment with your renewal and payment.


Proof of your new location must be submitted with all address changes.  Acceptable proof is a current utility bill, current lease or deed or a NY State issued vehicle registration.


Payments are accepted through the mail or at the front desk, Monday through Friday from 9 AM until 4 PM.


Should there be any questions regarding these instructions, call Licensing Division at (516) 571-3871 or come in person to the Office of Consumer Affairs at 200 County Seat Drive, Mineola, NY 11501.