Mangano Announces Additional Informational Meetings On The Nassau County Economic Development & Job Creation Plan
Opportunity for Residents to Learn More About Economic Benefits of Proposed Sports-Entertainment Destination Center
Mineola, NY – Nassau County Executive Edward P. Mangano today announced additional information meetings on the County’s Economic Development and Job Creation Plan for the area known as Nassau County’s “Hub”. The public meetings will focus on the economic development plans and economic benefits associated with creating a state-of-the-art sports-entertainment destination center in Nassau County.
“In order for residents to make an informed decision, I am committed to making sure all of the information is available to answer any questions the community may have. I have made certain that the voices of our residents will be heard at a public referendum to be held on August 1st,” said County Executive Mangano.
Nassau County will host an additional series of public information meetings to be held on the following days:
- Monday, July 18th at Syosset-Woodbury ParkCommunity Center, located at 7900 Jericho Turnpike, Woodbury (Town of Oyster Bay) From 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Monday, July 18th at the Uniondale Public Library, located at 400 Uniondale Avenue, Uniondale (Town of Hempstead) From 7:30 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, July 19th at Carle Place High School, located at 168 Cherry Lane, Carle Place (Town of North Hempstead) From 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 21st at the Massapequa Park Public Library, the Bar Harbour Building, located at 40 Harbor Lane, Massapequa Park (Town of Oyster Bay) From 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- *CANCELED* Thursday, July 21st at Stillwaters Restaurant, located at 2851 Ocean Avenue, Seaford (Town of Hempstead) From 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. *CANCELED*
- Friday, July 22nd at the MassapequaFirehouse, located at 515 Hicksville Road, Massapequa (Town of Oyster Bay) From 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. and from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.