County Office of Mental Health, Chemical Dependency
and Developmental Disabilities Services promotes the
development of a comprehensive, coordinated system
of services that enables those with a mental illness,
chemical addiction or developmental disability to maximize
their functioning to live safely and successfully in
Agency Core Values
- Compassion and Respect for Persons Served
- Belief in the Potential for
Recovery and One’s
Ability to Maximize their Potential for Independent
- Promote the highest quality of clinical, supportive
and rehabilitative services so that individuals can
safely and effectively work towards recovery.
- Foster the delivery of services that enable the developmentally
disabled to achieve their potential for autonomous
functioning and self-sufficiency.
- To provide oversight and methods of accountability
to insure that services are responsive to individuals
needs and are delivered in accordance with best practice
- To evolve services in a changing
health care environment that meet one’s holistic
- Provide for full, open and meaningful participation
for the people who use services.
- To safeguard the client’s
right to receive services and maximize client choice.
- To ensure that those most in need have access to
- To ensure County Planning incorporates input from
clients, family, providers and the community at large.