City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Investigations and Complaints/Common Complaints

Home Improvement Contractor Complaints

The Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs is responsible for the licensing of home improvement contractors. If you have a complaint related to work done on your home, please download and mail a Consumer Complaint Form.

Consumer Complaint Form

For more information on the licensing of home improvement contractors, or tips for the consumer, please visit the Licensing Division.