City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Licensing/Removing a Corporate Officer

Removing a Corporate Officer

To remove a Corporate Officer from a current license, you must submit a signed resignation from the officer. Additionally, you must submit the corporate minutes accepting the resignation and the new designation of office.