City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Licensing/Making Changes to a Current License

Removing a Partner from a Current License

To remove a partner, you must submit a copy of the ammendedbusiness certificatefiled with the Nassau County Clerk's office removing the partner.