Senior Home
Human Services Home
Entitlement Programs & Financial Assistance
Help Line
Health Promotion
Information & Counseling
Medical - Nursing - Home Care & Long Term Care
Municipal Agencies
News Releases
Nutrition Programs
Services to Special Needs Populations
Passes and Discounts
Recreation & Education
Related Links
Senior ID Cards
Senior Photo Album
Volunteer and Employment
Annual Implementation
Plan 2014-2015
City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office for the Aging
Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Housing/Rent Control & Stabilization

Rent Control and Rent Stabilization

Apartment dwellers under rent control for the Emergency Tenant Protection Act, may call for information or file complaints with:

N.Y. State Division of Housing and Community Renewal
Gertz Plaza
92-31 Union Hall Street
Jamaica, NY  11433
(718) 262-4809