Office of Consumer Affairs Speakers Bureau.
The OCA provides an educational forum on a wide variety of consumer issues. Speakers from the OCA are available to talk to the members of your organization. Valuable consumer education is provided to schools and community groups through informative public presentations. Experts are available to give you an insight into many consumer related topics including:
• Weights & Measures Issues
• Sting Operations
• Identity Theft
• Why Use a Licensed Home Improvement Contractor?
• Things to look for in a Home Improvement Contract
• Expiration Dates and Why They are Important
• Consumer Help for Long Islanders
To arrange for a speaker from The Office of Consumer Affairs, please send a written request to the office at 200 County Seat Drive, Mineola, NY 11501.