City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Investigations and Complaints/Common Complaints

Plumber and Electrician Complaints

Plumbers and Electricians that operate in Nassau County, are licensed by the cities, towns and villages. For more information, please contact your city, town or village directly.