INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING A PARTNER TO A CURRENT HOME IMPROVEMENT LICENSE
- A blue disclosure form must be completely (front & back) signed and notorized.
- Three passport type photos of the individual are to be attached in the top left hand corner of the blue disclosure form. Polaroids are NOT acceptable.
- To show proof of residence for each individual, a copy of a valid New York State drivers license or DMV Identification Card must be submitted and a copy of one of the following will be accepted:
- A valid New York State Registration
- A current land-line telephone bill. Cell phone bills are NOT acceptable.
- A current LIPA bill.
- A copy of a current lease or deed.
- Amended Business Certificate filed with the Nassau County Clerk's office.