INSTRUCTIONS FOR ADDING A SALESMAN/MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL TO A CURRENT HOME IMPROVEMENT LICENSE
- A blue disclosure form must be filled out completely, (front & back) signed and notorized by each salesman and/or management personnel.
- Three passport type photos of the individual are to be attached in the top left corner of the blue disclosure form. Polaroids are not acceptable.
- to show proof of residence for each individual, a copy of a valid New York State Drivers License or DMV Identification card must be submitted and a copy of one of the following will be accepted:
- A valid New York State Registration
- A current land-line telephone company bill. Cell phone bills are NOT acceptable.
- A current LIPA bill.
- A copy of a current lease or deed.
- A dated letter from the company owner of officer adding the individual to their employ must accompany each application. (Must have original signatures. Copies will NOT be accepted.)