City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government


Living and Working

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Feedback & Complaints

General Nuisance Complaints (516) 227-9715
This unit responds to complaints regarding dog waste, garbage, overflowing sewage, bird feeding, etc

Heat Complaints (516) 227-9715
This unit responds to complaints from residents of apartments, cooperatives and condominiums when temperatures in their units fall below certain temperatures during the heating season.

Report Neighborhood Homelessness Activity (516)571-0370
Program offered through Section 8 Housing Office in conjunction with Office of Housing and Intergovernmental Affairs contact John Sarcone, Director Section 8 Housing for further information 516-571-0370.

Nassau County Commissioner of Investigations
Contact the Commissioner of Investigations to report fraud or waste that affects County government

Better Business Bureau

Consumer Complaint Form - Department of Consumer Affairs

Consumer Complaint Resolution – Department of Consumer Affairs