Information & Counseling

Information and Assistance Services – Click Here

Nassau County Office for the Aging – Click Here
New York State Office for the Aging - Click Here
Adult Protective Services – Click Here
Alcoholism and Drug Abuse – Click Here
Consumer – Click Here
Constituent Services – Click Here
Eldercare Locator – Click Here
Health – Click Here
Mental Health – Click Here
Publications - Click Here
Services for Hispanic Elders - Click Here
Social Services – Click Here
Veterans – Click Here
Web-Based Information/Screening Tools - Click Here
Other – Click Here

Counseling Services –Click Here

Community-Based Programs – Click Here
Elder Abuse – Click Here
Legal – Click Here
Mental Health – Click Here
Reverse Annuity Mortgage – Click Here
Senior Financial Counseling – Click Here
Tax Counseling – Click Here
Veterans – Click Here
Widow/Widower – Click Here

National Association of Social Workers – Click Here


For Help-Line Services Click Here

Resource Data Base
This comprehensive data base has information on programs, services, and resources that are available to persons of all ages who need long term care assistance.

Public Information
For information on current items of interest to seniors covered in print and broadcast media, contact: 
Nassau County Office for the Aging (516) 227-8944

Back to Top


  • Continuum of Care for Older Persons in Nassau County – identifies many in-home, community-based, and institutional resources that are available for frail older persons
  • Directory of Services for Senior Citizens in Nassau Countyidentifies programs and services for older persons in Nassau County
  • Caregivers Practical Help – provides information and practical suggestions for caring for a frail older person at home

BROCHURES: Click Here to view the brochures listed below

  • Case Management and In-Home Services Programs
  • Cold Weather Tips
  • Good Nutrition for Seniors
  • Keep Your Cool When the Weather is Hot
  • Meals on Wheels
  • Medicare Preventive Services
  • Stock Up for Emergencies
  • Time to Care

Printed material is available by contacting:

Public Information  
60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard, Suite #260  
Uniondale, NY 11553-3691 (516) 227-8919
E-mail to:  

Back to Top

For information on many resources available to older persons and caregivers, call toll-free:

The Department of Social Services Adult Protective Services investigates and provides protective services to adults 18 years of age or older without regard to income. Individuals must meet the following criteria:

  • Have a physical or mental impairment, or
  • Cannot protect themselves from abuse, neglect, hazardous situations, or financial exploitation, or
  • Cannot provide for basic needs of food, clothing, shelter, or medical care, and
  • Have no responsible person willing or able to help.

Some of these protective services include crisis intervention, investigation, assessment, money management, homemaker or housekeeper services, referrals for counseling or legal assistance, and assistance in finding alternative living arrangements.

The identities of all individuals who make referrals to Adult Protective Services are confidential. For information or assistance, contact:

Nassau County Department of Social Services  
Adult Protective Services  
60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard  
Uniondale, NY 11553  
weekdays (516) 227-8083
nights, weekends, holidays (516) 573-8626

Back to Top


Nassau County Office of Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Developmental Disabilities Services
Nassau University Medical Center, Building K  
2201 Hempstead Turnpike (516) 572-5555
East Meadow, NY 11554 or (516) 227-7007

Call for information and referral on alcoholism and other drug abuse problems for senior citizens and their families.

Mineola Community Treatment Center  
North Shore Long Island Jewish – Senior Recovery Program  
366 Jericho Turnpike  
Mineola, NY  11501 (516) 742-4015  

This program is designed to meet the specific needs of the mature person with alcohol/drug problems. Services are provided by a treatment team of qualified professionals and include individual, group, family therapy, and educational programs.

Back to Top


Better Business Bureau  
For information about reliability of companies and to register complaints, contact:
399 Conklin Street  
Farmingdale, NY 11735 (516) 420-0500 

Cornell Cooperative Extension Association of Nassau County
Nutrition and horticulture resources are provided to Nassau County residents through classes, resource listings, and publications. Contact:

Nutrition Division  
5 Old Jericho Turnpike (516) 433-7990
Jericho, NY  11753
Monday-Friday: 9 am to 4:45 pm
Horticulture Information (516) 228-0426
Tuesdays & Wednesdays: 10 am to 3 pm  

To register complaints about merchandise, service, weights and measures, or home improvement work, contact:

Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs  
240 Old Country Road  
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 571-2600

To report or obtain information on identity theft, elder abuse, bogus charities, fraudulent home improvement companies or telemarketers, and other scams, contact:

New York State Office of the Attorney General  
200 Old Country Road  
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 248-3302
Consumer Helpline 1-800-771-7755
Hearing Impaired  
To register a complaint about possible housing discrimination, contact:  
Nassau County Commission on Human Rights  
240 Old Country Road  
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 571-3662

Back to Top

The Nassau County Office of Constituent Affairs assists all residents with problems encountered in the public and private sector.

Nassau County Office of Constituent Affairs  
1550 Franklin Avenue
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 571-6000

Back to Top

An information specialist can provide local information about services available to older persons living in other areas of the country. It is important to have the following information ready:

  • County and city name or zip code
  • Brief description of problem

Call between 9:00 am and 11:00 pm Eastern Time 1-800-677-1116

Back to Top

The Information and Referral Service of the Nassau County Department of Health helps residents find suitable answers to, and ways of solving, health problems. This service provides the person who has an unmet health need with a central source of information on available health programs and facilities. Its professional staff is specially trained to offer assistance.

Nassau County Department of Health  
106 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard  
Uniondale, NY 11553 (516) 227-9697

For after hours or weekend emergency service, contact: (516) 742-6154
Emergency Night Services Unit

When the temperatures in apartments, condominiums, and cooperatives fall below certain temperatures during the heating season, residents can register a complaint by calling:
(516) 227-9715

Back to Top                                         

Most older persons live independently and are able to manage the stresses of later life. However, some older people are unable to cope effectively as problems multiply, such as inadequate income and inflationary costs, deteriorating health, or loss of spouse and friends. Some mental and emotional impairments with observable changes in behavior, such as “depression,” “agitation,” and “talkativeness,” are treatable and reversible. Many times emotional problems manifest themselves as physical ailments, such as headaches, back pain, or constipation. Reaching out and receiving help from the right professionals at the right time can make the difference.

There are many agencies and private practitioners providing mental health services and psychological treatment. Unfortunately, many factors prevent older people from readily seeking or accepting help:

  • the American ethic of being independent and being a “private” person able to solve all one’s problems;
  • the assumption that nothing can be done to prevent, delay, or reverse the mental and physical deterioration of the older person;
  • limitations of Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement for mental health services.

Programs combine early detection of problems with treatment by trained, sensitive professionals to prevent, delay, or reverse mental health problems. The following agencies offer assistance, referrals to local community services, and a variety of counseling or therapy programs to meet the needs of individuals and families.

Nassau County Office of Mental Health, Chemical Dependency and Developmental Disabilities Services
60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard  
Uniondale, NY 11553 (516) 227-7057

This agency has responsibility for all programs for the mentally disabled in Nassau County. Through contracts, it provides preventive, rehabilitative, and treatment services to the psychiatrically disabled, the mentally retarded, and the developmentally disabled. Contracted services include outpatient clinics, inpatient psychiatric treatment facilities, partial hospitalization, community support programs, and emergency psychiatric services as well as sheltered workshops, day treatment, and residential opportunities for the psychiatrically disabled and mentally retarded.

The Senior Network Program provides discussion groups, crafts, current events, management of daily living and wellness activities for CSS (Community Support Services) eligible elderly in Nassau County. Participants must be 60 or over (55 for residents in Family Care Homes and foster homes). Individuals must be able to care for their own needs, be physically stable, ambulatory or use a wheelchair independently. Lunch is included and transportation is available.

Mental Health Association  
Information and Referral Service  
16 Main Street  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 489-2322

Family Phone Helpline

(516) 504-4357 (516) 489-2322

This agency is staffed by professional social workers and provides mental health information and referral services through its Helpline. Call 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., seven days a week for information on the mental health clinics and agencies serving local communities.

Emergency Psychiatric Service Mobile Crisis Team  
Nassau University Medical Center  
Building D  
2201 Hempstead Turnpike  
East Meadow, NY 11554 (516) 572-6419

On site psychiatric assessment is available seven days a week, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. for Nassau County residents age 18 or older. Call for further information.

Back to Top


Spanish speaking senior citizens may obtain literature, advice and consultation from the following agencies.

CASA – Coordinating Agency for Spanish Americans  
40 Main Street  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 572-0750

Circulo de la Hispanidad  
26 West Park Avenue  
Long Beach, NY 11561 (516) 431-1135  
Hispanic Brotherhood of Rockville Centre, Inc.  
59 Clinton Avenue  
Rockville Centre, NY 11570 (516) 766-6610  

Hispanic Brotherhood also operates a senior center and provides nutrition services with funding from the Nassau County Office for the Aging.

Hispanic Counseling Center  
344 Fulton Avenue  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 538-2613  
Hispanic Economic Opportunity Program  
134 Jackson Street  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 486-2800

Back to Top

The Nassau County Department of Social Services offers information and referral for social services to Nassau County residents without regard to income. These services and programs includehomemaking and personal care, Adult Protective Services, Preventive Services, Family-Type Homes for Adults, AIDS referral services, Adult Services, Financial Management, Post-Institutional Program Services, Emergency Services for theHomeless, Home Energy Assistance, Medicaid, Food Stamps and Temporary Financial Assistance.

Nassau County Department of Social Services  
IRRS - Customer Service  
60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard  
Uniondale, NY 11553  (516) 227- 8519

Back to Top


There are special veterans’ benefits available to people 65 and older who either served 90 days or more of honorable active wartime service or served less time but were discharged because of disabilities related to their service. Widows and widowers of such veterans may also be eligible for benefits regardless of their age. The Veterans Service Agency handles the processing of claims for compensation, pension benefits, educational entitlements, property tax exemptions, and burial benefits, and assists with the appeals process. In addition, it coordinates a volunteer transportation program for veterans to the VA Hospital in Northport and the VA Clinic in Plainview.

Nassau County Veterans Service Agency  
2201 Hempstead Turnpike, Building Q  
East Meadow, NY  11554 (516) 572- 6560
60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard  
Uniondale, NY 11553 (516) 227-8731

Transportation to Northport VA Hospital or Plainview Clinic is available by appointment.
Call: (516) 572- 6560

Veterans in need of individual and family counseling, drug and alcohol counseling, post traumatic stress disorder counseling, or assistance with entitlements can contact the Veterans Resource Center. All services are free to eligible veterans. Significant others are also able to receive some services. Day and evening hours are available.

Family and Children’s AssociationResource Center

180 Broadway  
Hicksville, NY  11801 (516) 935-6858

L.I. Veterans Center  
116 West Main Street  
Babylon, NY 11702 1-631-661-3930

Back to Top


The New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance provides a web-based tool which offers an opportunity to complete a self-screening questionnaire that can identify possible eligibility for many programs and services. It also enables the user to obtain information about the programs and how to apply for services.

Benefits CheckUp
Benefits CheckUp, a site of the National Council on Aging, offers users an opportunity to identify a variety of entitlement programs and other services for which they may be eligible.

National Institute on Aging
Up-to-date information on advances in the geriatric health community is available in addition to free publications on a variety of health topics.

Nursing Home Compare provides a user-friendly web site to rate Medicare and Medicaid-certified facilities throughout the country.  It uses a five star quality rating system and addresses both health and staff reports.

Medicare Part D – Plan Finder
Consumers can use the Medicare – Part D Plan Finder to locate plans that may meet one’s needs.

Long Term Care Planning
The Administration on Aging provides information that explains the importance of planning ahead and details personal and financial planning steps. It also includes important housing considerations and legal issues to weigh when planning for long-term care. 

Back to Top

2-1-1 Long Island Database
Operated by United Way of Long Island and the Middle Country Library this free, non-emergency information and referral service connects Long Island residents to health and human services they may need on a daily basis or during a disaster.
211 or 1-888-774-7633

Economic Opportunity Commission

The Economic Opportunity Commission funds Community Action Programs located in the communities of: Freeport, Glen Cove, Hempstead, Port Washington, Rockville Centre and Roosevelt. Low income, older residents may obtain information, referral, transportation and emergency assistance. For further information:

Economic Opportunity Commission

134 Jackson Street

Hempstead, NY 11550

(516) 292-9710

Long Island GLBT Services Network 
For services that are available to persons engaged in alternative lifestyles. 516.323.0011   

Back to Top


In addition to counseling services available to frail older persons through the Nassau County Office for the Aging Case Management Programs (call 227-8900), the following agencies provide social work and/or therapeutic counseling for senior citizens and their families:


Catholic Charities – Mental Health Clinics  
333 North Main Street  
Freeport, NY 11520 (516) 623-3322  
Episcopal Diocese of Long Island  
Ministry on Aging  
36 Cathedral Avenue  
Garden City, NY  11530 (516) 248-4800
Family and Children’s Association  
100 East Old Country Road  
Mineola, NY  11501 (516) 292-1300
129 Jackson Street  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 485-4600  
Hispanic Counseling Center, Inc.  
344 Fulton Avenue  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 538-2613  
Jewish Association Serving the Aging – JASA  
158 Third Street, Suite 4  
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 742-2050  
162 W. Park Avenue  
Long Beach, NY 11561 (516) 432-0570
Long Island Council of Churches  
1644 Denton Green  
Hempstead, NY  11550  
General Information (516) 565-0290
Social Services (516) 565-0390
Lutheran Social Services  
311 Uniondale Avenue  
Uniondale, NY  11553 (516) 483-3240
Mental Health Association  
Family Phone Help Line  
16 Main Street (516) 504-HELP
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 504-4357  
Nassau County Coalition Against Domestic Violence, Inc.  
15 Grumman Road West  
Bethpage, NY  11714 (516) 465-4700
Peninsula Counseling Center  
Lindner Center for Older Adults  
50 West Hawthorne Avenue  
Valley Stream, NY  11580 (516) 569-6600  
Selfhelp Community Services, Inc.  
50 Clinton Street, Suite 514  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 481-1865  

The Nazi Victim Services Program provides counseling, information and assistance, advocacy and group programs to Holocaust survivors.

The Senior Source Program utilizes geriatric care managers to provide counseling and assistance in accessing needed services.

South Nassau Communities Hospital Counseling Center  
2277 Grand Avenue  
Baldwin, NY 11510 (516) 377-5400  

This Center is open 6 days per week and offers individual, marital, group and family therapy for older adults who are chemically ill. Also offered are psychiatric consultation for medication management, short term and problem focused counseling and a free bereavement group.

Winthrop University Hospital – Geriatrics  
222 Station Plaza North – Suite 518  
Mineola, NY  11501 (516) 663-0333

The Zucker Hillside Hospital of Long Island Jewish Medical Center  
Geriatric Psychiatric Outpatient Clinic  
Mail: 75-59 263rd Street  
Glen Oaks, NY 11004  
Service: 263-59 74th Avenue  
Glen Oaks, NY 11004 1-718-470-8140  

The geriatric psychiatric services provide intensive psychiatric care designed to prevent the need for hospitalization.

Back to Top

Elder abuse is the mistreatment or neglect of an older person. Most instances of elder abuse are committed by a relative or other caregiver. The abuse may include physical injury or pain, emotional anguish, neglect, violation of an elderly person’s rights, non-consensual sexual contact, and/or financial exploitation. To report instances of abuse, contact:

Nassau County Police Department 911
Nassau County Coalition Against (516) 542-0404
Domestic Violence, Inc. (24-hour hotline)
Nassau County Department of Social Services  
Adult Protective Services (516) 227-8083 – Weekdays
  (516) 573-8626 – Nights, Weekends,
Nassau County District Attorney’s Office  
Crime Victim’s Advocate (domestic violence) (516) 571-4967

Nassau County’s Task Force on Family Violence
This Task Force is comprised of representatives from more than thirty public and private agencies. Its mission is to reduce instances of domestic violence, child abuse, and elder abuse by promoting public awareness, providing training, and developing resource materials.
Call for information. (516) 227- 7403

Back to Top

Senior Citizen Law Project
The NASSAU COUNTY OFFICE FOR THE AGING funds the Nassau/Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc. to provide free legal services – civil matters only – to residents aged 60 and over who are unable to pay for the service of a private attorney. All clients are screened for eligibility.  This project provides advice, advocacy, and referrals in most areas of the law.  It concentrates on legal problems that specifically concern senior citizen benefits and entitlements, landlord/tenant issues, advance directives, and home ownership. Most cases are handled by telephone, and appointments are scheduled if necessary.  For further information, contact:

Nassau/Suffolk Law Services Committee, Inc.  
1 Helen Keller Way, 5th Floor  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 292-8088  

Lawyer Referral Service
Individuals who are not eligible for the above program and who do not have their own lawyer, may request a lawyer referral. A nominal fee is charged for the client’s consultation with a panel lawyer. Hours: 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.; 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.

Bar Association of Nassau County  
Lawyer Referral Services  
15th Street & West Street  
Mineola, NY 11501 (516) 747- 4832  

Personal Affairs Management
The following is basic information to familiarize seniors and family members with terminology used in estate and health care planning. Where appropriate, seniors should seek legal advice from attorneys knowledgeable in this subject area.

Wills allow seniors to leave real and personal property to people or causes of their own choosing. Planning is necessary to ensure the estate is protected and passes to the intended beneficiaries. The objectives of any estate plan, which can be implemented by a will, should include:

  • Protecting and conserving financial resources;
  • Transferring property or money;
  • Minimizing taxes, charges and court costs.

In cases where there is no will, New York’s Law of Intestacy will determine the disposition of the estate.

A trust is the relationship formed between two or more persons with respect to some property, where one person, a trustee, has a duty to act for the benefit of another, the beneficiary The advantage of a trust is that it provides flexibility in estate planning. The trustee can be given discretionary powers regarding the distribution of income and/or principal. Since the needs of family members are subject to change, a trust can be written to meet and adapt to these changing needs.

A Power of Attorney is a legal document that is signed by the Principal. It gives another person, the Agent, broad powers to take care of certain business or financial matters on the Principal’s behalf. A person does not need to become incapacitated for the power to become effective. That authority ceases, however, upon death or revocation of the power.

There are three types of Powers of Attorney.
A “Nondurable” Power of Attorney takes effect immediately, and remains in effect until the Principal revokes it, becomes mentally incompetent, or dies. It is often used for a specific transaction, such as the sale of a house, or the handling of financial affairs while the Principal is traveling outside of the country.

A “Durable” Power of Attorney may be used immediately and remains in effect until the Principal revokes it or dies. It enables the Agent to act for the Principal even if the Principal becomes mentally incompetent or is physically unable to make decisions.

A “Springing” Power of Attorney becomes effective at a future time, and remains in effect until the Principal’s death, or until revoked by a court. It usually begins at the start of a specific event that the Principal has identified, such as an illness, disability, or incapacity, and is often initiated when the personal physician declares that the Principal is not competent to manage his/her own affairs.

A guardian is a person appointed by the court to take care of and oversee the personal needs and/or property of an individual who is unable, due to incapacity, to provide for himself or for others dependent upon him for support. Guardianships are reviewed annually to determine if there is a need to continue or discontinue the appointment.

New York law permits each person to determine in advance of a medical emergency, the degree of medical care s/he would want and to designate a person or persons to act on his/her behalf. The law also requires that there be evidence of the individual’s desires when a health care decision is being made for him/her. It is important that the person communicate his/ her wishes and concerns about health care with family members, a religious advisor, friends, physicians, and others, so that as many people as possible understand his/her feelings. In addition, the person can use the following documents to express these wishes in writing and to delegate authority to trusted friends or loved ones to make these decisions or to administer necessary business or financial matters:

1. Health Care Proxy
All competent adults can appoint a health care agent, usually a trusted family member or a close friend, to make medical treatment decisions once the person loses the ability to make these decisions for him/herself. In this document, the person may include specific instructions about types of medical treatment(s) that s/he may or may not want to receive. Plan in advance as the form must be signed and witnessed. To obtain a form, write and enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
New York State Department of Health - Health Care Proxy
P.O. Box 2000
Albany, NY 12220

2. Living Will
A living will is a written document that specifies what types of medical treatment are desired should the individual become incapacitated. Most individuals wish to receive or refuse specific treatments under certain circumstances, the most common being terminal illness and permanent disability. A living will should be clear, specific, and unequivocal, and follow instructions that have been verbally given to family and friends. Individuals should consult with an attorney in order to assure that their wishes are documented in the most effective manner possible.

3. Do Not Resuscitate (DNR) Orders
A Do Not Resuscitate Order instructs health care professionals not to attempt cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the event a person suffers cardiac or respiratory arrest. An adult patient may consent to a DNR order orally by informing a physician in the presence of two witnesses, or in writing, such as a living will. In addition, the Health Care Proxy Law allows an individual to appoint a trusted person who can make decisions about CPR and other treatments on his/her behalf. Once informed of the individual’s wishes, the physician must include the DNR order in the person’s medical chart. DNR orders may be written for patients in a hospital, nursing home, other health care facility, or at home. However, it is important to understand that an order written in the hospital or nursing home will not be followed if the person is transferred home. A change of location requires that a new DNR order be written.

4. Power of Attorney (See above)

Back to Top

For information on facilities providing mental health counseling, call:

Mental Health Association  
Information and Referral Service  
16 Main Street (516) 504-HELP
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 504-4357

Back to Top

Reverse annuity mortgages (RAMs) provide an opportunity for Nassau County residents age 62 or older, who are “house rich and cash poor,” to utilize the equity in their homes to pay for essential items. RAMs provide a monthly payment to the homeowner that is recouped after a specified period of time or when the homeowner leaves the home. Counseling is essential to ensure that all parties understand the legal and financial obligations involved. For counseling and information, contact:

Family and Children’s Association  
Senior Financial Counseling  
400 Oak Street
Garden City, NY  11530
(516) 485-3425  
Long Island Housing Services  
640 Johnson Avenue, Suite 8 1-800-660-6920
Bohemia, NY 11716 or (516) 292-0400  
Nassau County Office of Housing and Homeless Services
(bilingual service available)  
40 Main Street, 1st Floor  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 572-1903

National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association
Contact this organization for a free consumer’s guide. Leave name, address and telephone number.

New York State Department of Financial Services – Banking Division
This agency provides information on issues of concern to consumers and enables them to make inquiries and/or file complaints related to banking or mortgage concerns. Call: 1- 877-226-5697

Back to Top

This program is available to persons age 60 and over who require special help with budgeting, debt management, income tax filing, property tax abatement, and other problems of financial management and record keeping. Pension options, tax rebates, and estate issues are reviewed, as are health insurance and long term care insurance plans. Program is funded by the NASSAU COUNTY OFFICE FOR THE AGING. For further information, call:

Family and Children’s Association  
Senior Financial Counseling Service  
400 Oak Street
(516) 485-3425 
Garden City, NY, 11530

Back to Top

The AARP/IRS Tax Counseling for the Elderly Program coordinates a free tax counseling program for senior citizens. Professionally trained and supervised volunteers provide assistance with Federal and New York State returns at senior centers and libraries throughout Nassau County. The program runs for ten weeks during the tax season. For information, contact:

Back to Top


Nassau County Veterans Service Agency

2201 Hempstead Turnpike, Building Q

East Meadow, NY  11554

(516) 572-6560

60 Charles Lindbergh Boulevard

Uniondale, NY 11553

(516) 227-8731

Back to Top

Group and individual support programs for the widowed are led by professional social workers. Call:

JCC of the Greater Five Towns  
207 Grove Avenue  
Cedarhurst, NY 11516 (516) 569-6733  
Mid Island Y  
45 Manetto Hill Road  
Plainview, NY 11803 (516) 822-3535  
Peninsula Counseling Center  
Lindner Center for Older Adults  
50 West Hawthorne Avenue  
Valley Stream, NY  11580 (516) 569-6600  
Sid Jacobson Jewish Community Center  
300 Forest Drive  
East Hills, NY 11576 (516) 484-1545  
South Nassau Communities Hospital  
Counseling Center  
2277 Grand Avenue  
Baldwin, NY 11510 (516) 546-1370
Town of Hempstead Department of Senior Enrichment
200 N. Franklin Street  
Hempstead, NY 11550 (516) 485-8100  

Back to Top


188 Washington Avenue 1-800-724-6279
Albany, NY 12210  

Call for information regarding private professional Social Workers in Nassau County.

Back to Top