Cow Meadow Park & Preserve
- Leisure Pass: 32.00 (ALL Types/Ages 13 – UP)
- Leisure Pass is valid for three years
- Leisure Pass Renewal: Nassau County Residents 30.00
- SENIORS, PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED, VETERANS, VOLUNTEERS, ETC. Renewal has NO FEE with PROOF of Residency & Type of Leisure Passneeded.
- Lost Leisure Pass: 5.00
- Transfer of Leisure Pass Type: No Fee (PROOF REQUIRED)
- Baseball/Softball field with lighting;
- Four hoops on a full-sized basketball court;
- Six lighted tennis courts;
- Four lighted handball courts;
- Fully equipped workout area for calisthenics
- A 1-mile jogging course
- Football and soccer are also played on multipurpose grass areas.
|The large and recently renovated playground at Cow Meadow has a variety of activities for young children|
There is a new large playground as well as reserved and unreserved picnic areas with barbecues (Leisure Pass required; to reserve, call 571-8685). For more information see "News & Events" below.
Picnic Reservations (Leisure Pass required)
Fees vary depending on occupancy and location
Insurance may be required
Additional services and fees available (Inquire Within)
Marina Boat Launch Stickers (Milburn Boat Ramp)
Seasonal Launch Ramp Sticker 74.00
Daily Launch Ramp Sticker 26.00
- We have a community room is available for rent 50.00/hour (Leisure Pass required to rent the room).
To reach Cow Meadow Park and Preserve, take the Southern State Parkway to Exit 22 South (Meadowbrook Parkway South). Exit at M9 West (Merrick Road). Immediately proceed to the left lane and turn left onto Mill Road. Stay in your left lane. Take Mill Road to South Main Street and turn slight left onto South Main Street. Proceed down South Main Street and remain in your left lane to continue straight to Cow Meadow Park & Preserve. The entrance to the park is on the left.
*Prices May Change Due To Increase in Ordinance Fees Still Being Reviewed