In advance of the 2020 Census, the U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting thousands of people for temporary jobs across the country. Nassau County's Complete Count Committee is committed to helping spreading the word about these positions so that members of hard-to-count communities have the opportunity to help ensure their neighbors are counted. To be eligible, you must be at least 18 years old at the start of employment, have a valid Social Security number, and be a U.S. citizen.
- Office Operations Supervisor ($21.50 per hour)
- Office Clerk ($17 per hour)
- Field Recruiting Assistant ($23 per hour)
- Census Field Supervisor ($23 per hour)
- Field Enumerator ($21 per hour)
Census Job Fair
Join the census team and help your community!
Monday, April 22nd 2019
Nassau Community College
CCB Building Atrium
Bring your own device if you can (computer or tablet).