- Positive cases in Nassau County by Community - MAP
- COVID-19 By the Numbers – Additional Data
- All Important Links and Numbers List
- Nassau County Medical Supply Drive
- Paycheck Protection Program as part of the CARES Act.
- Unemployment Insurance FAQ
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA)
- List of Department and Facility Closures
- Social Distancing / Stay Safe and Stay Home
- Nassau County Important COVID-19 Update
- Reopening Nassau
- Stop The Spread of Germs: ENGLISH / SPANISH
- Beware of SCAMS Information
- Information on COVID-19 testing in Hempstead and Freeport
- Curran Executive Order (COVID-19)
- Know Your Rights: ENGLISH / SPANISH
- COVID-19 NYS REOPENING REQUIREMENTS
- Who is eligible for the vaccine?
New York State on PAUSE:
100% of the workforce must stay home, excluding essential services.
All non essential gatherings of individuals of any size for anyreason are temporarily banned.
All non essential businesses statewide must close in office personnel functions until further notice as part of New York State on PAUSE.
Bars and restaurants are closed, but takeout can be ordered during the period of closure.
Governor Cuomo announced all NYS on PAUSE functions will be extended.
The state nonessential workforce will continue to work from home through April 29th.
Guidance for Essential Businesses
SCHOOL CLOSURES UPDATE:
Governor Cuomo has directed all schools throughout New York State to remain closed for an additional two weeks ending on April 29, 2020 to reduce the spread of COVID 19.
Administrators and teachers continue to have access to school buildings for distance based learning, as well as for distribution of grab and go lunches.
Nassau County continues close communication with state officials and will continue to follow the state’s guidance on all issues surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak.