- The Department of Consumer Affairs remains open for processing license and registration applications. Consumer Protection Investigators are maintaining their field operations and investigations of consumer complaints. The Weights & Measures Division continues its state-mandated annual inspections.
- All pre-hearing settlement conferences and administrative hearings are adjourned during the COVID-19 period and will be rescheduled as soon as possible. If you have questions regarding an appearance date, please contact us at email@example.com
- Applications are available as fillable PDFs and may be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you prefer to mail you application, documents should be addressed to: Department of Consumer Affairs – 240 Old Country Road, 3rd Floor, Mineola, NY 11501
- Application and violations fees may be paid online, here: https://apex5.nassaucountyny.gov/ords/f?p=288:4000
- Limited staff are available to handle phone calls; please call 516-571-2600 Monday – Friday between the hours of 9 AM – 4:45 PM. If you are asked to leave a message, please include your name, contact number and we will respond as soon as possible.
- All non-essential construction must be safely shut down. Please refer to the Governor’s Executive Order 202.6 and the Empire State Development Corporation for guidance, here: https://esd.ny.gov/guidance-executive-order-2026