Text COVID19NC to 888777
to get updates on Coronavirus in Nassau County on your mobile device.
Click here for how to receive the texts in additional languages.
- Find a Testing Site
- Childhood Inflammatory Disease Related to COVID-19
- CDC Novel Coronavirus / COVID-19 Summary
- COVID-19 Parent Application for CARES Child Care Scholarship
- How you can help stop the spread.
- Importance of Social Distancing
- Frequently Asked Questions Regarding School Reopening from Nassau County and Suffolk County Departments of Health
- Gym and Fitness Center Reopening in Nassau County During the Covid-19 Public Health Emergency
- Practice social distancing by avoiding gatherings of any kind and staying at least six feet apart during necessary interactions.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
What are the symptoms?
- Reported illnesses have ranged from mild symptoms to severe illness and death for those with underlying health issues.
- Symptoms include fever, cough and shortness of breath and appear 2-14 days after exposure.
What to do if you have symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive.
- STAY HOME and call (before visiting) your healthcare provider. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and recover at home without medical care. Do not leave your home, except to get necessary medical care.
COVID-19 BY THE NUMBERS
$500,000 AWARDED TO LONG ISLAND HOUSING PARTNERSHIP UNDER FEDERAL HOME PROGRAM Read on...
In an effort to increase efficiency and ease of access of COVID-19 testing, Nassau County in partnership with Northwell Health will be moving the North Shore drive-thru COVID-19 rapid testing facility... Read on...
County Executive Curran and Health Commissioner Eisenstein COVID Is Surging on Long Island: Stay Calm, Control What You Can, and We Will Get Through This. Read on...