Skip to Main Content
Business & Investor Relations
Nassau County Online Forms
Select a Category
Board of Elections
Board of Ethics
Commissioner of Investigations
County Comptroller's Office
Human Rights Commission
Mental Health, Chemical Dependency & Developmental Disabilities Services
Parks, Recreation & Museums
Traffic & Parking Violations Agency
Veterans Service Agency
signing in or creating an account
, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.
Sign in to Save Progress
Hazmit - Public Survey
This form has been modified since it was saved. Please review all fields before submitting.
1) Which hazards do you feel pose the greatest threat to Nassau County communities? (Check all that apply)
Climate Change/Sea Level Rise
Ground water contamination
Hazardous Waste Events
2) How prepared do you feel your community is to withstand a serious hazardous event? (Check one only)
Not At All
3) What do you feel are the most effective ways to receive information on disaster mitigation and preparedness? (Check all that apply)
Other (Please Specify)
4. Are you currently signed-up for the County’s Emergency Notification System? http://www.nassaucountyny.gov/agencies/oem/signup.html
5. What steps do you believe the County and your local government should take to better protect your community against potential disasters?
Leave This Blank:
Receive an email copy of this form.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow