City, Town & Village Governments
New York State Government
U.S. Government

Office of Consumer Affairs

Breadcrumb Start you are here >Home/Investigations and Complaints/Consumer Complaint Form

Consumer Complaint Form

Before you file a Consumer Complaint with the Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs, check to see if your complaint is within Consumer Affairs Jurisdiction.


To find out more about specific complaints, read some Common Complaint Issues.


Consumer Complaints and supporting documentation must be received either in person or by mail to:


Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs

240 Old Country Road

Mineola, New York 11501


Click the link below to download a copy. 

To have a Complaint Form mailed to you, please call 516-571-2600.

Consumer Complaint Form

PDF File -- 1 page
8.5 x 11 Letter Size Paper