Verizon offers a reduced rate on residential telephone service to persons who are eligible for any of the following benefits:
- Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC)
- Food Stamps
- Home Relief
- Home Energy Assistance Program (HEAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veteran's Disability Pension (non-service related disability)
- Veteran's Surviving Spouse (non-service related disability)
For more information or a Life Line application, call toll free:
Weekdays: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturdays: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.