What do we fund?

The Office of Community Development offers gap financing for both new construction of single family and multifamily housing for low and moderate income persons and for the preservation and rehabilitation of existing affordable multifamily and single family rental housing in Nassau County .

Show All Answers

1. What do we fund?
2. HOME Program Guidelines – August 2021
3. HOME Rent Limits - June 2021
4. HUD Uncapped Income Limits - June 2021
5. Affirmative Marketing Requirements