COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Please CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccination with the Nassau County Department of Health.
Register for #VaxtoSchool Events
Partnership with NYS and Northwell Health - participants 12-17 will receive gift cards, incentives for receiving their shot
- Make an appointment for Kennedy Park, Hempstead here (Thursday, October 14, 21, and 28 from 8am-8pm)
- Make an appointment for 1 Marcus Avenue, New Hyde Park here (Saturday, October 16, 23 and 30 from 9am-9pm)
Links for additional Vaccine Appointments
- Click here for appointments at Northwell Health
- Eligible Veterans can call 516-572-6565 for a vaccine appointment
- Home-bound individuals can call 516-227-9590 to schedule a vaccine appointment
- In addition to vaccination centers run by the County’s Department of Health, listed below, vaccines are available at New York State sites which can be accessed through the “Am I Eligible" app.
- Click HERE to use the VaccineFinder tool to find available appointments near you
- Request a vaccination event at your place of business: 516-227-9570
VACCINE SUPPLY UPDATE:
Walk-ins are welcome at many vaccination sites throughout Nassau County. However, please be advised that it is recommended that an appointment be made, and those with appointments will be accommodated before walk-ins.
Learn the Facts about the COVID-19 Vaccine: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines
Who is Eligible for the COVID-19 Vaccine?
Eligible New Yorkers Include:
All New York residents 12+ are now eligible for the vaccine Please note that COVID-19 vaccines are approved for different ages:
- Pfizer 12+
- Moderna 18+
- Johnson & Johnson/Janssen 18+
Children under the age of 18 require consent from a parent or guardian to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Consent can be given in-person, verbally, or in writing. A general consent form can be found here.
Second COVID-19 Dose Information
Please be informed that everyone who received their first dose of COVID-19 Vaccination at a Nassau County Department of Health site will receive an email which contains a special LINK to schedule their second dose appointment. Your COVID-19 second dose appointment will take place at the same location where you received your first dose, 28 days after your first dose.
Please continue to check your email for this very important LINK from the Nassau County Department of Health to schedule your second dose appointment. Please be sure to check your spam filters if you do not see the LINK.
This scheduling system is ONLY for individuals that received their first dose of vaccine from the Nassau County Department of Health. If you received your first dose of vaccine from another provider, please contact that provider for scheduling your second dose appointment. If you do not receive the emailed LINK, the information you initially provided may not match our records. If you already received your first dose of vaccine from the Nassau County Department of Health and believe your information should be in our system, please email us at email@example.com and include your first and last name, telephone number, email address, date and location of your first dose.
Want to volunteer to vaccinate?