Board of Elections
You may vote:
Only voters who are enrolled in the Democratic Party and reside in the City of Glen Cove or City of Long Beach are eligible to vote in the June Primary Election. All registered voters may vote in the November General Election.
To check if you are Registered to Vote, including your Election District Information, Party Affiliation and Voting Location, Click Here.
Early Voting Locations for November 2, 2021 General Election
(Subject to change. Please check back closer to General Election to confirm locations.)
|Mineola||Board of Elections||240 Old Country Road|
|Other Locations To Be Determined|
Board of Elections
The Board of Elections is a New York State mandated agency funded by Nassau County administered by a bipartisan representation of the two major parties in the state; the Republican and Democratic Parties.
- Register voters.
- Conduct Primary, General, and Special elections.
- Canvass election results.
- Certify election winners.
- Maintain registration records for those county residents who file a registration form either by mail or in person.
- Provide registration forms to schools, universities, post offices, libraries, Department of Motor Vehicles, and designated government agencies throughout the county.
To keep records up to date we use:
- Resident information from various sources including the Department of Health.
- Official notifications from other Boards of Elections in the state, and throughout the country.
- The National Change of Address Listing.
From these lists we transfer voters to new addresses, cancel those who have moved out of the county, and every April send registered voters a notice of registration to verify their residence and voting status.
For further information, you may contact us at our offices in Mineola either in-person, by phone, or by fax.
Nassau County Board of Elections
240 Old Country Road (5th Flr)
Mineola, New York 11501
Phone: (516) 571-VOTE (8683)
Fax: (516) 571-2058