Current Operating Procedures
Nassau County Clerk's Office Current Operating Procedures
Hours of operation are 9:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
Cashiered transactions are to be completed by 4:30 pm
*NYSCEF Credit Card Service Fee Change took effect April 1, 2021 Click Here For Details.
*Fees collected by the County Clerk's Office are governed by statue, so if paying by credit card there will be a $0.68 transaction fee and 3.25% convenience fee added to the transaction.
TITLE PROFESSIONALS HAVE FULL ACCESS TO THE COUNTY CLERK’S OFFICE
- Document recordings can be submitted through e-recording, mail/delivery, lobby drop box, or in person
- Online records are available at: https://i2f.uslandrecords.com/NY/Nassau/D/Default.aspx
- Document requests can be mailed/delivered, placed in lobby drop box or in person
- Existing paper cases need to be converted to e-filed cases using the “Stipulation and Consent to E-Filing” form (click here) which can then be uploaded through NYSCEF EDDS when completed. Please consult the NYSCEF site (click here) and the New York State Courts site (https://www.nycourts.gov/) for additional information.
- Unrepresented Pro se parties may file in such matters by non-electronic means.
- Online records are available at: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/HomePage
- Document requests can be mailed/delivered, placed in lobby drop box, or in person
For information on Court proceedings please visit http://ww2.nycourts.gov/COURTS/10JD/nassau/index.shtml
Document submissions or requests must include the appropriate payment or pre-paid account information and self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt and/or document return to:
Nassau County Clerk
240 Old Country Road
Mineola, NY 11501
To set up a pre-paid account for in-office services please visit the Set up Pre-Paid Account link in the tab section along the left side of this page.
For emergencies only, please contact:
PLEASE BE ADVISED
The New York State Legislature and Governor recently enacted legislation amending NYS Real Property Law §291.
The law requires the Office of the County Clerk to notify residential property owners when a conveyance is recorded for said property. The law also authorizes a fee to be assessed for the notification, which will be $10.