Consumer Complaint Form

Before you file a Consumer Complaint with the Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs, check to see if your complaint is within Consumer Affairs Jurisdiction.


To find out more about specific complaints, read some Common Complaint Issues.


Consumer Complaints and supporting documentation must be received either in person or by mail to:


Nassau County Office of Consumer Affairs

240 Old Country Road

MineolaNew York 11501


Click the link below to download a copy. 

To have a Complaint Form mailed to you, please call 516-571-2600.