Complaints About Employees

Consumers that have complaints against individual employees at a service facility or retail outlet, are encouraged to contact the owner or manager of the establishment. The Office of Consumer Affairs has limited authority to arbitrate disagreements with store employees.

If you have a complaint about a business practice, please download and mail a Consumer Complaint Form.

Consumer Complaint Form