REQUIRED LIABILITY INSURANCE COVERAGE A current/in effect Certificate of Insurance MUST accompany your application with the following information included:
- Producer's name, address, and phone number.
- Insured's name and address exactly as the application reads.
- Type of insurance shown, Policy number, policy effective, and expiration dates and a full description of the type of work covered under the policy.
- Authorized Representative Signature.
- Limits of Insurance:
- Bodily Injury - $100,000.00/300,000.00
- Property Damage - $50,000.00/50,000.00
- Combined Limit - $300,000.00 minimum.
DEDUCTIBLES ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE
- Certificate Holder : Department of Consumer Affairs
240 Old County Road
Mineola, New York 11501
- Cancellation Notice: A notice shall be sent to this office within 15 days prior to any cancellation, non- renewal, or change in coverage of a license holder's insurance policy.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU MAY CONTACT: