Please be advised that, effective 1/2/19, there is no longer a registration fee to use the County's Solicitation Board eProcure.
All vendors should re-register.
Using the link below, please scroll to the bottom and click the Vendor Portal Registration.
- The Administration Division provides overall leadership and direction of the Department.
- The Engineering Division administers and coordinates engineering activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Operations Division administers and coordinates operational activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Fleet Management Division administers and coordinates the County's fleet, vehicle-related equipment, machinery, and resources, e.g. fuel for all County departments except Police.
- The Real Estate Division administers and coordinates all real estate matters on behalf of the County.
Deputy County Executive for Parks and Public Works Brian Schneider talks about post-Sandy storm mitigation projects. Six years later and the hard work continues.
In 2012, Superstorm Sandy devastated Long Island causing an estimated 1.1 billion dollars in damage to the infrastructure. John Cameron, of Cameron Engineering and the Long Island Regional Planning Commission and Brian Schneider, of Parks and Public Works for Nassau County discuss as part of our ongoing series of reports, Peril and Promise: The Challenge of Climate Change. AIRED: 5/30/2018
2019 Public Notice:
Notice of Amendment to DPW Rules & Regulations Pertaining to Permits for Work on County Roads and Within County Right-of-Way—Addition of Section 12. Small Wireless Facilities
2018 Public Notice:
Public Meeting Notice - Long Island South Shore Estuary Reserve Council
Army Corps Beach Project - Contract 2 Information Meeting
RFP PW-S3B116-03CR IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING/DOWNLOAD