Cantiague Park has been part of the county park system since 1961 and is centrally located in Hicksville, just off the Northern State Parkway and east of the Wantagh State Parkway. When the park opened, it represented the second major park the County managed, in addition to Eisenhower Park. Cantiague Park was built in response to the needs of a growing County population. It was also the first park offering a swimming pool and an artificial skating rink.
Cantiague Park's new artificial turf field accommodates football, soccer and lacrosse, including night games.
|Fees (subject to change)|
|Mini Golf (Adult with Leisure Pass)||$9.00|
| Mini Golf (Adult without Leisure Pass)
|Mini Golf (Child with or without Leisure Pass)||$6.00|
|Batting Cages (with Leisure Pass)||$7.00|
| Batting Cages (without Leisure Pass)
|Public Session Admission (subject to change)
|Non Resident Adult||$22.00|
|Non Resident Child||$15.00|
|Resident Senior, volunteer firefighter, volunteer ambulance corps, police auxiliary units, persons with disabilities and veterans||$5.00|
| Skate Rental
|One Hour Ice Rental - $350( Nonprofits ) $450( Proprietary Groups)|
| Daily Admission- (Adult with Leisure Pass)
| Daily Admission- (Adult without Leisure Pass)
| Daily Admission- (Child with Leisure Pass)
| Daily Admission- ( Child without Leisure Pass)
|Daily Admission- (Resident Senior, volunteer firefighter, volunteer ambulance corps, police auxiliary units, persons with disabilities and veterans with Leisure Pass) $5||$6.00|
| Family Pool Membership with Leisure Pass
| Individual Pool Membership with Leisure Pass
| Senior Pool Membership with Leisure Pass
- Athletic fields, lighted for night play, include four softball fields and four multi-sport fields (two lighted). Soccer, football, lacrosse and rugby are played on the multi-sport fields. All sports fields require permits and fees (Leisure Pass required; call 516-571-7056).
- In the summer of 2008, the park opened a new and beautiful artificial turf field that accommodates football, soccer and lacrosse and is lighted for night play.
- Brand new batting cage installed.
- There are 2 playgrounds that provide activities for children of varying ages, from pre-schoolers to teens.
- There are 5 reserved picnic areas (Leisure Pass required with fee; to reserve), and one non-reserved family area.
- See more information below or call 516-571-7056.
- In addition, the park has an illuminated driving range (fee). Click here for link to Nassau County Golf.
- Cantiague’s indoor ice skating rink is a magnificent facility that is used by recreational skaters and hockey teams. The rink has also played host to Olympic gold medalists such as Nancy Kerrigan, who performed there in 2004, and was the New York Islanders (National Hockey League) practice facility from 1979 to 1992.
- The rink underwent an extensive renovation over the summer of 2010
- Skate rentals are available. For More Information Call 516-571-7056
- Skating lessons go through the Cantiague Figure Skating Club -
- The swimming pool complex, named by News12 Long Island viewers as the best outdoor swimming facility on Long Island, includes an Olympic-sized pool, two water slides, a diving pool, a “kiddie” pool, a training pool and an interactive water-play area. Lockers, showers and a refreshment area are located near the pool. Fee required, with Leisure Pass holders eligible for a discount.
- Hours: Mon.-Sun., 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- For more Information Call 516-571-7056
- Fees (See Chart)
- A Leisure Pass is required for residents to receive the resident rate.
OrTake the Southern State Parkway to Exit 29 North (Hicksville Road). Proceed approximately 3-5 miles into Hicksville. Turn left onto West John Street and proceed to Cantiague Park. The entrance is on your right.