- Parks, Recreation & Museums
- Summer Recreation Program
Summer Recreation Program
PLEASE NOTE: We suggest not using a mobile device for registration. There will be forms that you will need to read, sign electronically, download, and attach them to your online account.
This will be difficult to do on a mobile device.
- If you previously registered a child for the Nassau County Summer Recreation Program, have an active leisure pass, or have purchased a permit, picnic reservation, ice skating session, or cabana lottery; your account is properly set up and you can register a child for the 2023 Summer Recreation Program at Wantagh Park or Cantiague Park, on our website at https://secure.rec1.com/NY/nassau-county-ny/catalog
- If you need to create a Nassau County Online Website login, please visit: https://secure.rec1.com/NY/nassau-county-ny/catalog
Once logged in, children can be added through the “Accounts” page by clicking on “Catalog” to return to the main page to register for the Summer Recreation Program.
- Log on to Nassau County Parks account.
- Select Summer Recreation Park location and add to cart.
- Click Checkout.
- Click VIEW/PRINT next to each document to download the forms. Click Confirm attachments.
- Select the number of extra shirts and size. Click Submit Responses. If you don’t want to purchase additional, each camper will receive (1) free shirt with paid tuition. Please indicate what size.
- Sign the waiver and click Confirm Waiver Agreement.
- Upload any form that is filled out and click Continue to payment.
- Complete the transaction.
- Click ACCOUNT in the top left corner.
- Click SESSION DOCUMENTS on the right side.
- Upload all forms required for registration.
During the check-out process, please download the (3) forms for each camper that you are registering for the 2023 Summer Recreation Program
- Emergency Contact Form
- Medical Form
- Camper Profile Form
These forms need to be submitted online to your account for each camper, and will automatically be submitted to the camp office, to complete your registration.
If your forms are not received for each camper registered, your registration will be considered incomplete, and your spot is not guaranteed in the 2023 Summer Recreation Program.
Please note, if your doctor’s office uses their own medical form, that will be accepted as long as all the information needed is included on the form. If there is any information still needed, the camp nurse will notify you that additional information is needed from your doctor.
For any questions on the Summer Recreation Program, you can reach our camp office at email@example.com