Cedar Creek Park
Cedar Creek Park has been part of the county park system since 1975 and is located in the southeast part of Nassau County, in Seaford. This 259-acre park offers the following activities:
|The large playground at Cedar Creek has been named "Best of Long Island" by the Long Island Press.|
- There are paths that can be used for walking, jogging, & bicycling..
- A dog run includes separate areas for big and small dogs; it is located in parking field # 7. Please note that dogs are not allowed in any County parks or preserves, with the exception of the dog runs.
- There is a regulation-sized archery range open to the public, dawn to sunset seven days a week, year round. Archers must bring their own equipment, and varies from 25 yards to 100 yards in length.
- An aerodrome field designed for radio-controlled model airplane hobbyist is available and regularly hosts model-aircraft shows. An “Academy of Aeronautics” card is required for a permit (call 571-7470).
- Entrance to Bicycle Path to Jones Beach & Tobay Beach.
Camps, daycare centers, church groups, etc. have additional requirements for pool visits. Click on the link below for more information:Directions: