Nickerson Beach Park
Bordering the Atlantic Ocean, this 121-acre park offers the lure of beaches, swimming and numerous other athletic and family activities. In addition, Nickerson provides a campground with 74 sites for RVs. Water, sewer and electrical hookup are available. Leisure Pass holders receive resident rate.
View more information about Nickerson Beach.
To book a campground at Nickerson Beach for the 2021 season please click on the link below.
- We will not be accepting 2022 reservations at this time, we will announce the upcoming early bird booking registration period in January of 2022.
- You must have a valid leisure pass and the camper must be registered in Nassau County to receive resident discounts.
- All reservations are subject to change and approval by Nickerson Beach Staff.
- All payments are due upon booking your reservation.
- No camper or RV can be booked for more than 14 consecutive days on the same site.
- You will be contacted by staff if any problems arise with your booking
- Please be absolutely certain of your dates of arrival and departure due to our NO REFUND policy
- If you have any question please call 516-571-7700 for details
- NO RVs over 40 feet in length
- No RV can stay on any one site for more than 14 days consecutively- after the 14 day period has been reached a new site must be booked in advance
- When booking online if the same site is booked for more than 14 consecutive days the reservation is subject to automatic refusal and removal without an alternate site offered
- Between memorial day and labor day we have a 7 night minimum and 14 day maximum stay
- Falsifying of residency and or leisure pass ownership will be subject to price increase or removal
Click the link below to start booking process:
To reach Nickerson Beach Park from the North Shore, take Meadowbrook Parkway South to Loop Parkway (Exit M10) to Point Lookout. Turn right onto Lido Boulevard. Nassau Beach is about half-mile on your lefthand side. From the South Shore, take Southern State Parkway (East) to Meadowbrook Parkway (South) toward Jones Beach. Just before the Jones Beach Toll, go off onto the Loop Parkway (exit M10) toward Point Lookout. Take Loop Parkway all the way to the end. Turn right: Nassau Beach Park is on the left hand side about ½ a mile away.