*Please be advised that, effective 1/2/19, there is no longer a registration fee to use the County’s Solicitation Board of eProcure. All vendors should re-register.
Using the link below, please scroll to the bottom and click the Vendor Portal Registration.
About Public Works
The Department of Public Works (DPW) has five functional areas: Administration, Engineering, Operations, Fleet, and Real Estate.
- The Administration Division provides overall leadership and direction of the Department.
- The Engineering Division administers and coordinates engineering activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Operations Division administers and coordinates operational activities related to the public infrastructure of Nassau County.
- The Fleet Management Division administers and coordinates the County’s fleet, vehicle-related equipment, machinery, and resources, e.g. fuel for all County departments except Police.
- The Real Estate Division administers and coordinates all real estate matters on behalf of the County.
For a complete department overview, click here
The Bay Park Conveyance Project:
Click on https://www.bayparkconveyance.org/about for up-to-date information on the County’s Western Bays Resiliency Initiative
The NEPA environmental review documentation can be viewed and downloaded at: https://www.bayparkconveyance.org/nepa-ea
Access to relevant Request for Proposals files as provided to the qualified Proposer Teams.
Long Beach WPCP Consolidation Project:
A project webpage will be available in the coming weeks which will provide up-to-date information. Please check back at a later date.
The NEPA environmental review document was led by GOSR in partnering with Nassau County. Under the heading Rebuild by Design, look down the list for the “Long Beach Water Pollution Control Plant Consolidation” for the NEPA EA documents.
Request for Proposals documents and other relevant project-related information will be provided regularly as needed.