Applications, Licenses, Forms and Permits

Building & Zoning

Demolition Permits (516) 227-9715 Prior to demolition of all residential, commercial and industrial buildings, a rodent-free certification is required.

Flammables, Combustibles & Fire Alarm Permits Homeowners and/or contractors building homes with fire alarms or storing flammable materials may require permits issued by the Nassau County Fire Marshal. The Nassau County Fire Marshal can be reached at (516) 572-1000.

Obtaining A Home Improvement License


Battlerow Campground Application

Driver License

Driver License Information

Freedom of Information Law

Freedom Of Information-Application for Public Access to Records

Handicapped Parking

Handicap Parking Permit Application


Lifeguard Certification Information 

Marriage Licenses

Marriage Licenses

Notary Public

Notary Public License


Passport Services & Information

Public Works

Public Works Permit Fees Information

Treasurer Tax Forms

Affidavit in Lieu of Lost Certificate
Affidavit Of Service of Notice To Redeem - Individual
Assignment Of Tax Liens
Notice To Redeem - Class 1 & 2 (residential condos)
Notice To Redeem - Class 2, 3 and 4
Tax Deed Application
Tax Lien Surrender Form - Corporate
Tax Lien Surrender Form - Individual


Veterans Peddlers License Application